Prayagraj: Three people were rushed to a hospital with burn injuries after a three-storey shop-cum-house caught fire here in Bahadurganj locality under Mutthiganj Police Station on Saturday, an officer said.
Chief Fire Officer Rajiv Kumar Pandey said firemen rescued three persons from the building.
The shop was located on the ground floor, with a residence on its first floor, he said.
Prima facie, it seems the fire was triggered by a short-circuit, the fire department said.
Firemen were still trying to douse the blaze which spread to few other shops.
(Published 11 November 2023, 07:45 IST)